We know for a fact that; pickup lines won’t work for everybody. Not all people would appreciate the humor behind a good pickup line and some might even get offended or even scared.
There’s no denying that it takes a lot of courage to approach a stranger and deliver a catchy pickup line, but it takes a far greater deal of wit to deliver a mind-blowing comeback.
So if you’re really not a fan of pick-up lines, there’s a sure way for you to beat that. We’ve gathered the best comebacks for pickup lines that are absolute game-changers. Apparently, nothing beats a clever and witty response to a stupid question.
So if you’re ready for the absolute comebacks to corny and cheesy pickup lines, get that right attitude on to match because here we go;
- Pickup line: I’m writing the book of numbers and I noticed that I don’t have yours.
Comeback: Before I give you my number, can you first tell me the state of denial you’re from?
- Pickup line: How would you like to get lost with me?
Comeback: I can sense that someday, you’ll go far. And I really hope that you stay there for good.
- Pickup line: If we get to work now, we could have a 4th of July baby by next year.
Comeback: Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in a while. But please, don’t abuse the privilege.
- Pickup line: Everyone prefers a sprint to a marathon, so do you feel like coming to mind for a quick one?
Comeback: Please save your breath. You’ll probably need it to blow up your next date.
- Pickup line: Are you from heaven? You must be an angel.
Comeback: Were you born on the highway? That is where most accidents happen.
- Pickup line: You’re like a dictionary; you add meaning to my life.
Comeback: It’s kind of hilarious hearing you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence.
- Pickup line: I need some answers for my Math homework. Quick. What’s your number?
Comeback: Stupidity is not a crime, so feel free to go.
- Pickup line: Can you take me to the doctor? I just broke my leg falling for you.
Comeback: If you’re waiting for me to care, you better pack a lunch. It’s gonna take a while.
- Pickup line: If stars would fall every time I would think of you, the sky would soon be empty.
Comeback: Is your drama going to have an intermission soon? I need to pee.
- Pickup line: Even if you had 0 followers, I’d follow you anywhere.
Comeback: This is my cup of care. Oh look, it’s empty.
- Pickup line: Your legs must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all night.
Comeback: If you ran like your mouth, you’d be in good shape.
- Pickup line: I bet you $20. You’re gonna turn me down.
Comeback: Why don’t you check eBay and see if they have a life for sale?
- Pickup line: You’re kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on my mind.
Comeback: There’s no need to repeat yourself. I ignored you just fine the first time.
- Pickup line: Any plans for later?
Comeback: I will ignore you so hard that you will start to doubt your own existence.
- Pickup line: Ouch, you’re breaking my heart.
Comeback: You are offended by the things I say? Oh, imagine the stuff I’m holding back.
- Pickup line: Can I buy you a drink?
Comeback: Actually, I’d rather have the money.
- Pickup line: Go on. Don’t be shy. Ask me out.
Comeback: Okay. Go out.
- Pickup line: Haven’t I seen you someplace before?
Comeback: Yes, that’s why I don’t go there anymore.
- Pickup line: I think I could make you very happy.
Comeback: Why? Are you leaving now?
- Pickup line: How would you like to go to the movies with me?
Comeback: I have already seen it.