We live in a modern generation where men and women are regarded as equals. Feminists believe that women can do anything that a man can – perhaps even better. And when it comes to dating and romance, women nowadays cannot be underestimated because they’ve become fiercer and more aggressive.
So if your perception is that throwing pick-up lines are mainly a man’s thing, think again. Women have their own ways now and you’d be surprised by how crafty and creative a female mind can be.
In general, women get far fewer rejections from their pick-up lines compared to men. Chivalry still exists, you think? Well, not quite. The reason may be because men simply like to act like gentlemen in front of women whether they’re interested or not. And, by social standards, it’s very unbecoming of a gentleman to push a woman away intentionally.
Therefore, women can expect less humiliation in the event that their pick-up lines don’t work. The worse thing that could happen is for a man to act casually while slowly deviating from the subject or gradually withdrawing from the situation. This is an indication that’s as broad as the daylight that he’s just not into you.
For women out there, if you want to give it a shot with sexy pick-up lines, here’s a rundown of the best ones;
- That suit is very becoming on you. Then again, I would be too.
- What’s a nice guy like you doing with a body like that?
- Are you the online order I placed a few days ago?
‘Coz I’ve been waiting for you all day.
- I lost my teddy bear. Can I sleep with you tonight?
- Nice shirt. Is it made of boyfriend material?
- I heard that you’ve been a really bad boy. Go to MY room. Now!
- I suffer from amnesia. But have we had sex before?
If not, well why don’t we? You might help me remember.
- How do you like your sausage in the morning, grilled or blown?
- If I told you I worked for UPS, would let me handle your package?
- Do you know what would look good on you?
- The boy is your name homework because I’m not doing you when I should be.
- I heard that you’re good at algebra. Would you replace my eX without asking Y?
- You don’t need your car keys to drive me crazy.
- Your body is a wonderland and I’d love to be Alice.
- Do you know what they say about men with big feet?
Or maybe you’d want to prove that to me.
- I think I have something in my eye. Can you please check?
Oh, it’s you.
- I’m wearing Revlon Colorstay Lipstick. Can you help me test the claim that it won’t kiss off?
- Please keep you distance. ‘Coz I might fall for you.
- Kiss me if I’m wrong but dinosaurs still exist, right?
- Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?