Nothing beats a good and casual pickup line. Let’s face it; even if we exist in this ultra-modern generation, having a good sense of humor will never ever go out of style. So if you want to try making a good impression, throw a cheerful and flattering pick-up line and you might just get noticed by that hottie you’ve been eyeing on.
Remember, the best way to win over the interest of another person is by making him or her smile. A positive and friendly line is all it takes to jump-start the process of “getting to know each other”. A bit of flattery won’t hurt either.
Here are some sure-fire hits for friendly and wholesome pick-up lines;
- Is it hot in here? Or, is it just you?
- Are you currently accepting applications for your fans club?
- I meant to use a cheesy pickup line on you, but you look too smart for that.
- Can you hear that? That’s the sound of my heartbreaking because you looked the other way.
- How was heaven when you left it?
- Does heaven know that it’s missing an angel?
- I think you have a scratch on your forehead. It’s right there. You must have gotten it when you fell down from the heavens.
- Would you touch me so I can tell my friends that I’ve been touched by an angel?
- What time do you have to be back in heaven?
- Do you have a map? I think I got lost in your eyes.
- The only thing your eyes haven’t told me is your name
- I’m not an organ donor. But I’d be happy to give you my heart.
- Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist?
- Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?
- If I had a star for every time you brightened up my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand by now.
- I thought happiness started with an H. Why does mine start with U?
- Are you lost, ma’am? Because heaven is a long way from here.
- You must be a very important textbook passage. Because seeing you is the highlight of my day.
- Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?
- Do you remember me? Oh, that’s right; we’ve only met in my dreams.